PPC Keyword Creator Tool
Keyword Match Type:
PPC Keyword Creator Instructions
Step 1: Put your keywords into the boxes either by typing them out or copy pasting from another source.
- The center box is where you will place your main keywords, for example if you are selling couches then couches would be put in this box.
- The box on the left is for prefixes, if you wanted to target different color couches or different materials you'd place red/brown or leather/microfiber in this box.
- The box to the right is for suffixes to your keyword, such as on sale, store, online, etc.
Step 2: Choose which Keyword Match Type you'd want these keywords to have.
- Broad Match: this match type allows for your keywords to show on misspellings, plurals, synonyms, and other relevant variations.
- Broad Modified: similar to broad match except that the words containing a + sign before them must be included in the search query.
- Phrase Match: your keywords will trigger searches that match or are similar to the phrase you are targeting in addition to including words before and/or after the phrase match keyword.
- Exact Match: your keywords will show for exact or close variants matches using this match type.
- Step 3: Copy your new keyword combinations to your clipboard so that you can use them in your campaigns.